Wired and Wireless
If your PC needs to be connected to the Internet or LAN (and whose PC doesn’t, these days?), then these are the products you need. Most modern PCs have Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) ports built into them now, hence our focus has shifted more toward the wireless side of the market which is regularly improving as newer faster standards are ratified from year to year.
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi Standard - WiFi 6
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi Speed up to 3000 Mbps
- 802.11ax technology with OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 for faster, further coverage
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi — up to three times faster than 2x2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
- High speed wireless connection up to 2400 Mbps
- 2x2 802.11ax standards compliant
- All new antenna design supports dual band 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 5
- Bluetooth Enhances Data Rate (EDR) support
- Most advanced Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, backward compatible
- Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology for energy-saving connectivity
- Highly portable, ultra-small design
“Great Quiet PC DB4 Silent Cube”
“Had my Quiet PC DB4 Silent Cube for over a month and it has worked really well. It’s totally silent to the point where other relatively quiet nearby equipment is now noticeable background noise.
The computer is a bit heavier than most due to the passive heating, and I worried a bit about how it would survive shipping. That was not a problem at all - it was protected by multiple layers and computer had no hints of having been transported.
I work with computers for a dayjob, so at home I really want them to “just work” - this computer fulfilled that requirement.
Would not hesitate to buy from Quiet PC again.”